Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Featured Seller: DestinationDesign

This is again another Etsy Chat find... I saw her tea-cup ring, and I'm going to have to get one for my Mad Hatter Parties!!!

Artist Bio: I'm a teenage, stay at home mom who loves to make cute jewelry and accessories for young adults and the kids at heart. I've been trying to keep up with the Japanese fashion style, in order to bring them here to the US. It's so fun and cute! I hope to bring a little cuteness to someone's life, and inspire them to find all things adorable or something to light up their day. When I'm not crafting, I take care of my daughter, hang with friends and watch the food network channel.


Shop:

Etsy
Buy Handmade
DestinationDesign


Favorite Store:
http://Leakhena.etsy.com

1 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for featuring me! :D