Sunday, September 30, 2012

I {LOVE} Fall


This is one of my favorite things to wear during the fall!!! The colors are amazing, and go with just about everything!! It's soo soft and warm and snuggly, it's the perfect accessory!! 



This recipe is AMAZING and is one of my favorite things about fall!!! I love the taste... now if my bootie and the calories would just get along... hmmmmm. Either way this is the best recipe!! 


Isn't this sooo cute?? Imagine this on a cake platter in the middle of the table? I keep finding all these fun things to make, and do this fall... I hope I have the time to do them!!! 

Have you found some fun things to do or buy this fall??? Please please share!!! 

3 comments:

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Isn't Fall the best season?! Love it :)

Julie Lynch said...

You had me at caramel :)

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

I love how we make our own weather here in Arizona! Your scarf is adorable!