Thursday, October 4, 2012

Free {Crochet Pattern} Holly Berries


Holly Berries are soo festive!! So when thinking of Christmas this year, I immediately thought of these and knew I had to make them!! So I played around and this is the end result!! I just love how it came out and I had to share my pattern with you all!! 


{Holly Berries}
tools: 
h hook
yarn needle
hot glue gun 

Materials: 
worsted weight yarn {I prefer Vanna's Choice by Lion Brand} 

Holly leaves {make 2}
use h hook
  1. ch 15
  2. 1 sc in next 2 st
  3. 1 hdc in next 2 st
  4. 1 dc in next 2 st
  5. 1 tc in next 2 st
  6. 1 dc in next 2 st
  7. 1 hdc in next 2 st
  8. 1 sc in next 2 st
  9. tie off weave in ends.


Holly Berries {make 3}
  1. ch 4, sl st to join and create a ring
  2. ch 3, 11 dc in ring, sl st to join
  3. tie off weave in ends.

Assembly:
  • Sew or hot glue to ends of the leaves together
  • arrange the berries as you would like and sew or hot glue them together,
  • sew or hot glue the berries to the base of the leaves where they are attached.
  • Now you can add an alligator clip, barrette, or whatever you would like. 

      
    Add them to a headband, or hat, or scarf for more fun!! Pattern for the Headband is available on {Craftsy} and in the {Pattern Circle} 

    xoxox
    Happy Crocheting!! 
     


Pin It


As with all Purdy Things free patterns, please feel free to share this link, and you are welcome to sell items made with this pattern you must link back to where you found this pattern. You are not allowed to resell this pattern, you are now allowed to redistribute this pattern for monetary gain, and if you use this pattern as an accent for another article you must credit the original author and link back to this pattern. Do not copy and paste into your own pattern. The patterns I make available are from my imagination and creativity. They are made with my skill and time, and out of my passion to create. I ask that you respect it.

1 comments:

Peggie said...

These are beautiful. Can't wait to
try to make them. Thanks you.